We maintain a database of people (adults, children and families) that are interested in participating in literacy research at Stanford University. Signing up for this research database is the first step to getting involved with the lab! We have studies designed for:
- children who are struggling with learning to read
- children who are excelling in literacy
- children with or without dyslexia
- college students and adults in the broader Bay Area or Seattle area
- adults at all different literacy levels
Participate in Literacy Research at Stanford University!
Studies involve a variety of methods including:
- Online experiments
- Development of new reading assessments
- Educational intervention programs designed to improve reading skills
- Educational Technology
- Brain Imaging
Joining the research database does not mean you have to participate in any studies – it is just our means to contact you when we have a study that we think you might be interested in. When a new study is starting, people enrolled in the database might be invited to participate.